Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Fable and Winter I think they are so spunky and just stunning on a little girl!
    Celestia: I don't love the ending of this for some reason I think there are other celestial names that I like more
    Hoku: sounds more like a boys name to me but thats probably because of the character Haku in Spirited Away
    Saoirse: I really like this name I think it is beautiful
    Eliora: I think this name is very fun to say it just flows wonderfully
    Nala: I think this is too tied up with the Lion King and that is the connotation that will follow the name around constantly
    Luna: I like Luna a lot but I feel like you do that it is becoming a bit too popular what about Selene?
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

Quote Originally Posted by saristin View Post
    I love Fable and Winter I think they are so spunky and just stunning on a little girl!
    Celestia: I don't love the ending of this for some reason I think there are other celestial names that I like more
    Hoku: sounds more like a boys name to me but thats probably because of the character Haku in Spirited Away
    Saoirse: I really like this name I think it is beautiful
    Eliora: I think this name is very fun to say it just flows wonderfully
    Nala: I think this is too tied up with the Lion King and that is the connotation that will follow the name around constantly
    Luna: I like Luna a lot but I feel like you do that it is becoming a bit too popular what about Selene?
    I don't like Selene but I do love Selena! I couldn't use it for various reasons though. Thanks for your opinion!

I love Luna & Saoirse, like Eliora, Winter & Fable are nice middles. Hoku sounds like hocus (pocus) and Nala makes me think of that little lion.

Now to Celestia. I love Celeste, love it, and in theory Celestia is pretty. But there is a disturbingly ugly and annoying big freaky looking long legged psycho eyed modern My Little Pony named Princess Celestia. She can talk! "Hi, my name is Princess Celestia. Would you like to comb my hair? You're my best friend..." it says, sounding like it's high on LCD or something. It's my number one hate toy, my goddaughter has one and she brings it every time she comes around... Anyway, just wanted to let you know!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

My favorites are Saoirse and Eliora. I love names that are beautiful to look at in print as well as to say. Nala is pretty but does make me think Lion King. I think Winter makes a great mn.
    Celestia Winter, Eliora Winter, and Saoirse Luna are my favorite combos.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley