Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Opinions on Antoinette

Hi,
    I like Antoinette as a middle name, especially as a person who respects Marie Antoinette, who of course everyone is reminded of. I think it's pretty and I love the nn Toinette.
    What do you think?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–16 year old Britberry๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Writer, dreamer, lover๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

It's a little too frilly for me, or maybe not frilly but somehow too elongated. Could be nice in the right combo though, especially as a middle name. With some of the first names you have listed, it could be lovely:
    Sybil Antoinette
    Fallon Antoinette
    Willa Antoinette
    Rose Antoinette

The first thing that comes to mind with the name Antoinette is as you said, Marie Antoinette. I think it would fit well in the right combo as a middle name.

There's a girl in my eldest class with this and I was really surprised to see it at first. I think it would make an interesting mn choice!

I kind of like Antoinette...especially as a middle name. It does make me think of Marie Antoinette, which isn't the happiest of associations because of her pretty tragic end, but I like Anne because of Anne Boleyn so clearly that's not a huge deal to me, haha.

Not a fan of Toinette at all, though, I first read it as Toilette...too much teasing potential. Nettie, Etta, Annie, etc. would be cute nn, though.