Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middle name for Genevieve

I've narrowed down my name search to a few names but I am struggling with a unique middle name for Genevieve. My middle name is Marie and so is my mom's so that is the obvious choice but I would love suggestions for other more original middle names. My last name rhymes with Mavis. I like Caroline but I wasn't sure if that's too much of a mouthful with a long name like Genevieve.

While it's three syllables, I think Caroline goes well with Genevieve, especially when you say it all together: Genevieve Caroline _avis. Very sophisticated! The simple last name keeps it from being too much.

I agree with Elisabeth rae that Caroline is not too much with Genevieve.

Hmm..
    How about
    Genevieve Mariline (combo of Marie and Caroline)
    Genevieve Helena /Elena
    Genevieve Juliet
    Genevieve Marian
    Genevieve Lyra
    Genevieve Margot/Margo
    Genevieve Anna

I agree with the others about Genevieve Caroline! Its sound so sophisticated!!!

By the way how you pronounced the name? With the English or the French way?
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

Psyche Seraphine Rosa, Persephone Ophelia Marian 'Poe', Bathsheba Ulva Juliet 'Essy', Zuleika Evangeline Clio, Ligeia Ulva Wildrose & Orpheus Edgar Prosper, Amadeus Evander Lucian 'Day', Dante Kristian Gabriel, Dorian Charles Wolf, Prometheus Ammon Vlad 'Teo'.

Vasiliki

I am pronouncing Genevieve the English way. Thanks for the suggestions!