Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which combo do you prefer?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eva Madeleine

18 64.29%
  • Rosa Madeleine

10 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ___ Madeleine?

___ Madeleine?

Sorting out combos, and I just can't decide which name I want to pair Madeleine with most. I love both Eva Madeleine and Rosa Madeleine, but I obviously can't use the same middle name twice. So which one do you prefer, and what middle name would you suggest for the other?

Also, are Eva/Rosa Madeleine and Anna Katherine too similar for hypothetical sisters? Madeleine being mad-uh-layne prn.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Eva Madeleine is absolutely stunning!!it was on my short list! And it's great as a sister to Anna Katherine!!

Mm.. Middle name for Rosa
    How about something like

Rosa Anastasia
    Rosa Juliet/Juliette
    Rosa Amelie
    Rosa Elizabeth
    Rosa Victoria
    Rosa Beatrix
    Rosa Genevieve
    Rosa Evangeline
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

Hmm, my problem is that I don't care for a lot of the long, frilly names like Anastasia, Genevieve, Juliette and whatever, I find them too much. But I need something substantial to sit between a short, two syllable first and a short, one syllable surname :/ Rosa Victoria is quite nice but I'm not sure about the double -a ending.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    Sorting out combos, and I just can't decide which name I want to pair Madeleine with most. I love both Eva Madeleine and Rosa Madeleine, but I obviously can't use the same middle name twice. So which one do you prefer, and what middle name would you suggest for the other?

Also, are Eva/Rosa Madeleine and Anna Katherine too similar for hypothetical sisters? Madeleine being mad-uh-layne prn.
    Hmm...
    I voted for Rosa Madeleine because I think this is really sweet and wholesome. Rosa is a gorgeous choice very pretty! I also love the fact that she carries the connotations of Rosa Parks and nature. Rosa is simply lovely. I also love Eva but in all honesty I prefer Rosa with Madeleine. Rosa Madeleine has this very old fashioned European vibe that I adore. Concerning your issue with Anna Katherine and Eva/Rose Madeleine being too similar for sister's I first of all didn't understand what you mean't. Looking at the two combinations they seemed to fit together nicely. But then saying the names together I understood what you meant. Anna & Eva do sound similar as does Rosa & Anna. But in all honestly I really don't think it's a huge issue. But if you think it is have you thought of Anne? Anna is beautiful so I see why you want to use Anna, but I think Rosa and Eva are prettier choices. They have more spunk. So I'm thinking a variant of Anna if it's just too similar that's why I immediately thought of Anne. Anne is a classic, she feels really refreshing as a first name choice. I also like Anne Katherine! Another suggestion Annelies? But in away I like Anne!

Mmm......something not frilly

How about
    Rosa Margaret
    Rosa Eleanor
    Rosa Alice
    Rosa Mabel
    Rosa Lilian
    Rosa Vivian
    Rosa Violet
    Rosa Caroline
    Rosa Bethany

I dont know if that helps at all.

Good luck!
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .