Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Names for the 3 Little Kittens

Not Mittens though……

They are a week old and so they will be with us for at least 7 more weeks. My husband says don’t name them because I’ll get too attached, but I need to refer to them as something other than as 1, 2, & 3.. Kitten 1. is black with a little bit of white on its face, chest and one paw. Kitten 2. is mostly grey with some darker gray stripes & a large amount of black on its back. Kitten 3. is grey, black & white with a lot of white spots on face and all four legs are white. They are about 7-8 inches long right now, & very fluffy! They don’t do much but sleep and eat. They spend all day with Momma, Tiger Lily. I would Love some of your suggestions please. Thanks!
    ~Jackie Jordan~ a.k.a. ~ J.J.~

Are they boys or girls?

What about Peter Pan theme to go with Tiger Lily? Hook, Smee, Wendy, Tink, Panther, Tick-Tock, Nana, etc.

Or a flower theme? Daffodil, Orchid, Snapdragon, Tulip, Larkspur, Gerbera, Aster

Or a Tiger theme? Saber, Bengal, Caspian, Malay, Indo
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Yeah, I agree with kala_way. A Peter Pan theme would be tots cute!! Right now I'm really into literary names for pets. Something like Knightly, Emerson, Tolkien, Atticus, Keats, etc.

Oh, they sound sooo cute! How about.....

Greyson
    Lancelot
    Skye
    Pepper
    Wonder
    Boots
    Caviar

We cannot tell the sex of the kittens yet. They are with Mom all of the time and we haven't even touched them yet. They are starting to have perky ears, open eyes and up on a few of their paws. I think another few days and they might start to walk. They are sooo adorable!

Thanks for the suggestions! I really like Greyson, Knightly, Smee, Wendy, Pan, Skye & Wonder. Caviar is cute too! Thanks so much, keep them coming!!! (We might end up keeping one...hehe...)
    ~Jackie Jordan~ a.k.a. ~ J.J.~