Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Friends babies

Friends babies

Family friends welcomed Holly Marie on Thursday 11th July at 7.53pm and was 9lb 7oz. She is the little sister of Ruaraidh.

My sisters friend also welcomed a baby but three days earlier on the 8th of July, born at 11.23am, he doesn't have a name at the moment but hopefully will soon. He is the first child for both parents.

Interesting. Holly strikes me as very different style of name than Ruaraidh.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I agree with you paw, I didn't expect Holly after they used Ruaraidh.

Congratulations to you friends! Holly is beautiful. Marie is not my favorite but flows with Holly well.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Ruaraidh pronounced Rory, right? I don't know, I think Ruaraidh (Rory) and Holly sound like quite similar styles. Congratulations to them anyway!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Elisabet SusannahLeonora Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Esmeralda [girl]