Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ideas for changing my name, please help!

Greetings wonderful Nameberries,

I seek your wonderful ideas. My real name is Tuvy (pronounced 2V) and I am keen on changing my name before commencing university studies. My surname rhymes with 'Winley', and I currently have no middle name.

Ideally, I would like to have a short and sweet, smart and quirky first name. Something edgy or unisex would be nice.

I'm a 5'4 Asian girl, who enjoys creative pursuits, outdoor adventures, and travelling the world. I'm an enthusiastic psychology and health sciences student. Short, choppy, red hair. Glasses.

Are short nature names your kind of thing?

Something like...

Wren
    Lark
    Ivy
    Fern
    Brook
    Briony

Edgy (imo)...

Dree
    Bree
    Quinn
    Zelda
    Zilla
    Xanthe
    Dita
    Lita

I was going to say Wren also. There is another thread going about Bay. I like that idea here. How about Zoe?

I think Ivy, Dita(or Edith, Adita?) or Zoe would suit you well out of names already suggestion. What about Molly, Joyce, Luz, Vera, Clover, Olive, Pearl, Faye?
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

I agree with Bay and Lark here. Love those for you.

Also, Aven, Brynn, Blair, Ellis, Ferrin, Greer, Grey, Hollis, Jules, Logan, Padgett or Paige or Page, Quinn, Romy, Remi, Sutton, Vesper, or Wynne?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude