Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I had two random associations: 1) Michael Bay (Hollywood director famous for action movies like Transformers) and 2) nickname for Bailey. I can somehow picture this turning into its own nickname "bay-bay" or "Bebe". I don't know. It also reminds me of Sage, Rosemary & Laurel, which I like. Maybe paired with the right middle name it will remove the unisex-ness of it?

It made me think of horses, as in horses that are bay in colour. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing, just the first thing I thought of.

The name Bay is really NMS, but I think it's usable. As a first name it's all girl to me but as a middle I can see it on a boy or girl.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    It made me think of horses, as in horses that are bay in colour. I'm not saying that's a good or bad thing, just the first thing I thought of.

The name Bay is really NMS, but I think it's usable. As a first name it's all girl to me but as a middle I can see it on a boy or girl.
    Same here. Personally, I'd use it as nn.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

I really like it! I had Leah Bay on my list for a while but my tastes changed. I think I like bay cause it's one of the pet names me and my significant other use for each other after a I mis-typed baby. Bay just kinda stuck
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1509 View Post
    Wow, given that I ride it ought to have been the first thing I thought of... actually I think of a major street in the city where I live. Maybe because I was just in that area today. It just doesn't seem like a human name to me. Sorry. It could be cute on a pet though.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy