Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Levi is associated with priests via the Levites, while still having a usage as a given name. Cohen was not a Biblical name, it was a title. It's like calling your kid Bishop or Pope rather than a *name* with a religious meaning. There's a lot of Biblical names with explicit faith references in the name that are, you know, names.

For something that sounds like Cohen rhythm-wise, I'd prefer Callum (which means dove and could possibly tie into an overall meaning of peace/faith).

As a Jew, I do find Cohen as a given name (and no, it's not "only Jews can use it" - Jews don't use it either and I don't care if you use Abraham/Avraham or Moses/Moshe or any other religious Jewish name, it's just Cohen isn't a name...) offensive and cultural appropriation but I know somebody is going to show up and be like "if you love it, use it" and I can't very well stop you, I just think it is really tacky.

Yeh not a Cohen fan but if you like it so much then use it. ..
    Cohen Clarke is nice.
    Cohen jasper
    Cohen Walter
    What about Clarke as a first name? Clarke William. Clarke Jasper. Clarke Augustus

Oh, the Cohen topic. You should search the name to get the thousands of pages of debate on this name. As someone that is not Jewish, I totally don't get it. I am a devout Christian and would not be offended at someone naming their child Jesus, Deacon, etc. But, the fact remains that some people appear to be offended by it. Where I live, it would be a non issue because there is little if any Jewish population. But there are debates about that as well. It isn't my favorite name, but I think it sounds nice. I like Cohen Clarke.

I'd chose a saint's name to balance out the Hebrew first and German last.
    Eddie (to Saffy): Oh, darling, Mummy loves you. On the day you were born I *knew* I wanted you...
    Patsy: However, the day after...

This name is grossly offensive, futuremrsburkheimer & suzannazanna. Please please wise up, do a little reading before you use this name. Honestly I consider it more offensive than the name Adolph (yes, I'm Jewish if you were wondering). I would literally LMAO at the parents of a kid called Cohen. There's only been a 100 posts on why this is so rude, irritating, and contemptuous. Dueces.
    “And remember, my sentimental friend, that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.” L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz