Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Orpheus Brage Lorien - omg gorgeous!!!

Of course, I would adore if you used Loxias, it is one of my favorite middles for boys...perhaps Oberon Loxias Brage? I am also super in love with Zephyr (duh, hehe) in the middle- suggestions:

Endymion Zephyr Iorek

Casimir Zephyr Lorien
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Awesome top 5!
    In order, first names only, my favorites are:
    1) Endymion- This is such a magical name. It might be locking you in to a bit of a mythological theme, but if that doesn't bother you this would be an incredible choice. In many ways, I think this name in the same way I like the name Emrys. To me, they both seem like the name of someone kind and gentle, strong and creative. Perhaps a bit quiet, but very intelligent and when he speaks his words are potent.
    2) Oberon- This would actually be my favorite when paired up with Aph, as it has a kind of vibe that fits really nice with her name. Oberon sounds strong like a bear and outgoing, the name of a leader.
    3) Casimir- This name has grown on me a lot, and I think it would be work great for you. It's not a name for everyone, but you are one of the few people that could easily pull it off. It feels romantic and royal. The name of someone who can do everything. I still think it sounds a bit too much like cashmere, but I think that's an association that'd I'd get over if I ever met someone with this name. I think it'd be a great choice.
    4) Orpheus- The top 3 are definitely my favorite three. This one is a further away fourth choice for me. Sounds too 'matrix'y for me. The 'Orph' sound is also not my favorite.
    5) Romulus- This sounds too 'star-trek'y for me (where there's an alien race called the Romunlans).

The combo of Endymion Lucius Rainier is absolutely stunning. There is not another combo in the mix that even comes close to this one for me. That's almost naming perfection as far as I'm concerned. Oberon's combo you have is mama-huhu (in Chinese means 'horse horse- tiger tiger', aka so-so) for me, Sigurd and Gawain are not my favorites. Casimir Antony Herne is my second favorite combo, quite awesome. I like Rainier in the mix for Oberon too, how about Oberon Antony Rainier?
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

Angel; no, no, bragging's good! She sounds advanced... it's fun when they start lifting their heads!! Aphrodite was 19 weeks yesterday!!! I can't believe how time flies... She's getting so big and she's got the most delicious fat little legs. Back to combos... I really like Romulus Ivo Dragan, Romulus Sigurd Lykaion, Romulus Odin Wolfwood and Romulus Hector Gawain. Husband nixed all the last three immediately... too "foreign". Thank you sweetie!

Lex; I think I might be in love with Endymion Liber Valemon. It sounds all icy and polarbear-ish! I also adore Orpheus Vasiliy Winterson and Romulus Gawain Earendil, they're so beautiful. Thank you!

Victoria; I loooove Bedivere and Taliesin. Taliesin was supposed to be on the middle list, don't know where that went. Is it me, or does that happen alarmingly often to me? I'm forgetful. Janus is very cool, but one of my former lovers used underwear by that name. So NO. Oberon Bedivere Herne is fantastic! Love. And you're never silly, odd yes, but in the good way . Thanks doll!

Miss Moon; Oberon Loxias Brage is gorgeous! Isn't Loxias the coolest? I could talk about how cool it is all day. Hehe, yeah, I know you like Zephyr! Let's hope a little one comes your way soon... Casimir Zephyr Lorien is amazing, I've been drooling over this one for a few days now! Thanks so much!

Javad; Thank you! And thanks for taking the time to comment on my thread, even with two little ones at home! I hope everything is great at home. All your comments are great and wise, very helpful. And I love Oberon Antony Rainier, it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm very happy with the Endymion combo, I think it was Amy's work though, not mine. Thanks again!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Thanks, Southern!

I forgot to add that we took Rom off the list. So we're down to four...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]