Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Otter, this is the most perfect top five you have ever had. Congratulations! I'm speechless. The imagery is just breathtaking...I just want to roll around in it in hopes that some of the magic and mystery will rub off on me and seep into my pores...

I'll look over the middles and be back later with combos. So excited! ^_^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Super quickly I adore Casimir Antony Herne. Yes Casimir is my faverit of your boys but that combo makes it amazing! Love!
    Also although it not a name I was backing Romulus Odin Valemon is fantastic as well...
    Might be back later for a play...

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I've got a top five, so now it's that time when I try to put them together into full names. Below I've tried to explain how I feel/see a name, and I've put down a combo or two for each of the names. Further down is a rather long list of possible middle names, and I've put pronunciation next to the Norse/Norwegian and EE names. If you want to help me make combos, that would be fun! Middle name suggestions are always welcome. Thank you so much!

Casimir
    Ancient forest at twilight, traveling roads. Men in velvet fur lined capes riding through on beautiful chestnut horses. Mystical and misty, hawks and falcons. The scent of coffee, whiskey, roses and leather. Casimir is nobility and royalty. I think of the Stark boys...

Casimir Antony Herne, Casimir Hector Winterson

Endymion
    Moonlight and starry skies by an ice covered lake. All blue and silver, hoarfrost on the naked trees, the snow beautifully twinkling in the starshine. Endymion's wrapped in woolen throws, reading by lantern light. I hear Justin Vernon singing...

Endymion Lucius Rainier

Oberon
    A woodland clearing, fairy’s dance. Oberon is dancing and flowers, things that glitter and sparkle. The sweet scent of flowers, the music of flutes and bells. Oberon is the original man, he needs to be celebrated with garlands, joy and a lust for life.

Oberon Sigurd Gawain

Orpheus
    Young forest, the kind with the grassy grounds, mountain scenery in the background. The bittersweet romantic, beautiful and young making the loveliest music. There's something ethereal about Orpheus... "Once and for all Orpheus is where there is singing. He comes and goes."
    Orpheus Brage Lorien

Romulus
    Like Casimir, if he'd gone a little crazy and started living in the forest on his own, hunting for food with his bare hands or a rough wooden spear. Romulus is sexy, rugged, yet quiet and intelligent. Tobacco chewing whiskey drinking warrior with a wolf for a pet.

Romulus Odin Valemon

Middle name list (sorry, I know it's long):
    Antony
    Arcas
    Aries
    Balder (BAL-derr)
    Basil/Vasiliy
    Boreas
    Brage (BRA-ge)
    Calidore
    Cecil
    Damon
    Darius
    Dragan (druh-GAN)
    Earendil
    Faramir
    Gawain
    Hector
    Herne (HURN)
    Hylas
    Iamos
    Idris
    Iorek
    Isidore
    Ivo
    Lanval
    Liber
    Lorien
    Loxias
    Lucius
    Lycius
    Odin
    Oliver
    Orion
    Pelleas
    Peter
    Rainier
    Ranulph
    Robin
    Sigurd (SIHG-uhr)
    Thor
    Valemon (va-le-MON)
    Wayland
    Winterson
    Zephyr
    I love Casimir, Endymion and Orpheus for your top 5.

From you middle only list I like...
    Zephyr
    Winterson
    Robin
    Peter
    Odin
    Lucius
    Gawain
    Cecil
    Thor
    Rainer
    Orion

Like Endymion Lucius Rainer.

Combos...

Casimir Peter Thor,
    Casimir Thor Winterson
    Casimir Gawain Robin

Orpheus Gawain Peter
    Orpheus Rainer Zephyr

I'm loving Endymion and Romulus, in that order! Lovely descriptions, and I quite like the combos following each as well.
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

Some great names here! You have such an interesting style, I am so excited.
    My top names from your list are Casimir and Endymion. Sophisticated, enchanting but quite familiar. Gorgeous, outstanding choices that will go great with your daughter's name, Aphrodite.
    Am I supposed to make some combos? I'd like to try!
    Casimir Earendil Winterson
    Casimir Wayland Thor
    Casimir Odin Lucius

Endymion Gawain Caledore
    Endymion Rainier Herne
    Endymion Ranulph Peter
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin