Results 6 to 10 of 21
July 15th, 2013 10:49 PM #6
- BrielleAlyssa - too many L sounds in this one, 3/10
- HaileyLynn - outdated x2. 0/10
- CarysElizabeth - much better than Parker Elizabeth. 10/10
- LilaRae/Ray - no, dislike...2/10
- SiennaGrace - I don't like Sienna with Grace, but 8/10 as is
- AllisonClaire - I love both of these, and together. 9/10
- DelanieGrace ( NN Della ) - I prefer the spelling Delaney, which would be 8/10
- CarolineOlivia - good, solid name. 10/10
- PeytonAlyssa - I really, really dislike Peyton. I always think they named their little girl after Peyton Manning. 2/10
- CassidyAnne - these together sound like Chaldean, so 4/10
- RosalieLorraine - If Lorraine was a family name, this would not be bad, but Lorraine just for Lorraine's sake is a little 1860's spinster. 7/10
- ParkerElizabeth - not bad, but I really dislike Parker. It screams "rich Manhattan baby with a nanny" to me. 6/10
July 15th, 2013 10:57 PM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Brielle Alyssa - Prefer Briar, Bryony, and Branwen to Brielle, but I guess Brielle is okay. Alyssa is very dated and I'd spell it Alicia but really much prefer the nice clean lines of Alice or Alexa.
- Hailey Lynn - I hate Hailey and Lynn is very bland unless a family name. Prefer Halle or Hazel. Or Hannah, but that's probably too popular/girly for your list. I like your other single-syllable choices like Rae and Claire more.
- Carys Elizabeth - I like both of these a lot and they flow well together. Sounds great.
- Lila Rae/Ray - Sounds great. I like that it's simple and the flow is good. Would spell it Lila Rae.
- Sienna Grace - Sienna is pretty but very popular. Grace is very very overused and bland and I don't like it.
- Allison Claire - I like Claire.
- Delanie Grace ( NN Della ) - I prefer Delia or Dahlia or Dinah.
- Caroline Olivia - I love both of these. Caroline is exquisite and Olivia is beautiful and I think keeping the more popular name in the middle is a good idea.
- Peyton Alyssa - Hate.
- Cassidy Anne - Nothing wrong with it. Cassia is more my style than Cassidy, but there's nothing really wrong with Cassidy.
- Rosalie Lorraine - Prefer Rose or Rosemary/Rosemarie/Rosamund to Rosalie, but it's fine. Lorraine is a solid name but I don't like it.
- Parker Elizabeth ( another of DH's faves. ) - I like Elizabeth. I like Prudence/Penelope/Phoebe more than Parker.
July 15th, 2013 11:11 PM #10
July 15th, 2013 11:18 PM #12
Brielle Alyssa - Cute, but something about the close proximity of all of the 'L' sounds depletes the flow.
- Hailey Lynn - Very much dislike this. Hailey does nothing for me, and I can't stand Lynn as a middle. It's so...vanilla.
- Carys Elizabeth - very pretty! I think this perfectly balances spunky and classic.
- Lila Rae/Ray - I think Lila is lovely, but Rae/Ray leaves a sour taste in my mouth. It's so 'filler'.
- Sienna Grace - I like Sienna, and Grace is not the worst of the filler middle names.
- Allison Claire - I prefer only one L, but I recently began to admire Alison. Claire is one of my favorite middles!
- Delanie Grace ( NN Della ) - Cute! I like Delanie, although this spelling made me pronounce it like Melanie but with a D. Nickname is great!
- Caroline Olivia - It's a bit of a mouthful, although I adore Caroline and don't mind Olivia.
- Peyton Alyssa - Not a fan of Peyton.
- Cassidy Anne - I like Cassidy, but...FILLER ALERT
- Rosalie Lorraine - once again the 'L' sounds take away from the flow, but I adore Rosalie and don't mind Lorraine.
- Parker Elizabeth ( another of DH's faves. ) - recently decided I like Parker for a girl, and it's a cute combo. I approve!
July 16th, 2013 01:01 AM #14*Magnolia Anouk /Evangeline/Evelina Charlotte Rue/Junia Evangeline/Viviana Wildflower/ Georgiana Soleil/Sylvie Wilhelmina Moon/ Guinivere Ione Moon*
*Alive, Amoret, Cordelia, Olive, Beatrix, Eugenie, Marigold, Luna, Snow, Matilda, Fleur, Florence*
*Augusten Wolf/ Magnus Jude/August Jasper/Jude/Cyrus Jude/Lev*
*Osias, Caius, Finlo, Westley,Ivo, Grey, Thatcher, Ignatius, Hawthorne, Benedict, Atlas, Asher, Hugo,Caspian, August *