Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Name List - Feel free to be brutally honest !

Sawyer Grace is still at the top of DH's list, but i would like to have a backup in case he changes his mind !! Could you please rate these name out of 10 ! Thanks everyone !! Any suggestions are also most welcome !!

- Brielle Alyssa
    - Hailey Lynn
    - Carys Elizabeth
    - Lila Rae/Ray
    - Sienna Grace
    - Allison Claire
    - Delanie Grace ( NN Della )
    - Caroline Olivia
    - Peyton Alyssa
    - Cassidy Anne
    - Rosalie Lorraine
    - Parker Elizabeth ( another of DH's faves. )

Why does your husband like masculine names on girls?

- Brielle Alyssa: 3 I strongly dislike the name Brielle, as it sounds made-up to me.
    - Hailey Lynn: 4 Both names are too common.
    - Carys Elizabeth: 6 I like this pair, but some people may have difficulty pronouncing Carys.
    - Lila Rae/Ray: 5 I love Lila, but I dislike Rae/Ray.
    - Sienna Grace: 6 Sienna is lovely, but I view Grace as a filler.
    - Allison Claire: 7 I like this one.
    - Delanie Grace: 4 I would prefer Delilah or Dahlia as the first name.
    - Caroline Olivia: 7 Both very popular names, though they are very strong and elegant.
    - Peyton Alyssa: 2 I prefer Peyton as a boy name.
    - Cassidy Anne: 5 I like Cassidy, but I dislike Anne paired with it.
    - Rosalie Lorraine: 7 Rosalie is gorgeous, but Lorraine isn't ideal.
    - Parker Elizabeth: 3 I prefer Parker on a baby boy.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sam6794 View Post
    Sawyer Grace is still at the top of DH's list, but i would like to have a backup in case he changes his mind !! Could you please rate these name out of 10 ! Thanks everyone !! Any suggestions are also most welcome !!

- Brielle Alyssa
    - Hailey Lynn
    - Carys Elizabeth
    - Lila Rae/Ray
    - Sienna Grace
    - Allison Claire
    - Delanie Grace ( NN Della )
    - Caroline Olivia
    - Peyton Alyssa
    - Cassidy Anne
    - Rosalie Lorraine
    - Parker Elizabeth ( another of DH's faves. )
    Hmm...
    Brielle Alyssa - I love the name Brielle she feels very pretty and has a gorgeous European feel. I also love the flow of Brielle Alyssa it's such a pretty combination.

Hailey Lynn - Never liked the name Hailey. Lynn is okay as for me Lynn is a filler choice an easy to use filler choice. But she doesn't add any shine. This feels very southern and not the right kind of southern. Kind of dull and trashy.

Carys Elizabeth - Carys is a beautiful Welsh choice. I adore how Carys sounds and Elizabeth just sounds so beautiful with Carys. The whole combination sounds brilliant together. A lovely combination.

Lila Rae - Lila is a beautiful name, very spunky and fresh. I adore how Lila sounds. But not with Rae. I do like Rae but I think Lila Rae is a little too much. I feel Lila needs a longer middle name. Suggestion Lila Katherine?

Sienna Grace - I love Sienna she's a gorgeous name. I also love Sienna with Grace the flow of the combination is really pretty. Yet a little predictable. Have you thought of Sienna Pearl?

Allison Claire - I like Allison she's a stable classic. I also like the nickname Allie. Claire sounds pretty with Allison. Creating a very pretty classic combination.

Delanie Grace - Delanie is not my style firstly the spelling in my eyes is really strange. Surely it's Delaney, secondly the name works better as a boy's name and thirdly Grace feels so predictable. Not my thing.

Caroline Olivia - Ah gorgeous combination! Caroline sounds so elegant, wholesome, and classy. She also has a great southern-feeling. I honestly think Caroline is beautiful choice. Olivia feels so refreshing as a middle name. In my head the combination would usually be Olivia Caroline but Caroline Olivia is far prettier and refreshing.

Peyton Alyssa - I would prefer Alyssa Peyton. But still the combination is fine.

Cassidy Anne - Not sure on this combination. I think Cassidy is fine, she's isn't a favourite but I totally see the appeal. Anne just makes Cassidy seem boring though. Have you thought of Cassidy Annelies?

Rosalie Lorraine - I love the name Rosalie, she's beautiful and elegant. I also love the various nicknames such as Rosie, Rosa, and Rose. She's a favourite of mine. Even though I'm not a hundred percent sure on Lorraine she works with Rosalie.

Parker Elizabeth - My style is feminine classics. So obviously for me I prefer Elizabeth Parker to Parker Elizabeth but still the combination works well together.

Oh yay, brutal honesty. Our styles are verrrrry different, so I apologize if any of this comes across as overly scathing.

Brielle Alyssa - Brielle is too made-up-sounding/trendy, Alyssa is niceish but dated.
    Hailey Lynn - Both names are kind of boring, and I dislike the combo's double L sound.
    Carys Elizabeth - Very pretty and distinctive. My favorite from your list.
    Lila Rae/Ray - I like it, but it sounds very Southern. I'd use something other than Rae here to diversify a little. Maybe Lila Claire or Lila Grace?
    Sienna Grace - Not a fan of either, but Sienna does have a pretty sound.
    Allison Claire - Allison is extremely dated, Claire is lovely.
    Delanie Grace - Strongly dislike Delanie, but I adore Della. I'd just name her Della if that's what you plan to call her.
    Caroline Olivia - Two pretty classics.
    Peyton Alyssa - Ugh. Can't stand Peyton, especially on a girl, no matter the spelling.
    Cassidy Anne - Cassidy is not at all my style, but it's objectively ok.
    Rosalie Lorraine - Both are nice names, but the repetitive L sounds bother me again.
    Parker Elizabeth - Sigh. Parker on a girl is the antithesis of my personal preferences. Elizabeth is lovely and evergreen, though.
    Gwen
    (film student, name nerd, regular nerd, bad influence)

Current favorites:
    Ismay Cleo Sybella Ailsa Iphigenia
    Prosper Sirius August Malcolm Zephyr