Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

I know you were looking for mn suggestions for Penelope, but the very first name that came to mind that would be a great sister for Isabel Honey was Evelyn Sunshine. Off topic, I know!
    Now for my suggestions for mn's - Bliss, Harmony, Bay, Azalea, Haven, Autumn, Jewel, Azure, Bryony, Cadence, Dove, Fawn, Echo, Ember, Glory, Emerald, Garnet, Jubilee, Kestrel, Lark, Lavender, Magnolia, Lyric, Melody, Meadow, Rain, Starling, Sorrel, Rue, Sage, Saffron, Skye, Viola, Scout, Sonnet and Zinnia. Oh, and maybe Silver.
    Sorry for any repeats.
    Wishing you all the very best in your naming journey.
    Last edited by mummamelof5; July 16th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
    Mama Bear to five gorgeous children - Dakotah Anne, Arabella Hope, Jaren Max, Zahlee Grace and Emmaline Eve

I love love love Penelope Sugar! It is the most adorable name and if your partner will let you do it then go for it! My son's name is Milo and so when I wanted to name our daughter Honey Blossom he put his foot down because we couldn't have 2 food names lol (Milo is a drink in Australia). Best wishes

I like Penelope Rose, Penelope Pie, and I saw someone suggested Penelope Bee - I think that's cute.

Thanks everyone! Penelope Hazel is cute! And Pie is a huge nickname of ours, we would probably call Penelope the nickname Pie too... I am still not sure what to do with a middle for Penelope...I like alot of these suggestions but don't LOVE any...guess I will have to keep searching! I think my favorite is still Penelope June. It has meaning and a nice ring to it, still open for others that are a bit more unique if there are any left!
    mommy to Isabel Honey

girls: penelope, olivia, maisie, charlotte, violet, lucy, ivy
    boys: finn, archer, crew, jack, owen, liam, maximus