Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thank you for the ideas! I agree nothing seems to flow as well as Isabel Honey....do you guys have other first name ideas? I love Penelope but it is hard to find a middle that flows well...seems like it needs to be one syllable. Our last name starts with an N and is 2 syllables.
    mommy to Isabel Honey

girls: penelope, olivia, maisie, charlotte, violet, lucy, ivy
    boys: finn, archer, crew, jack, owen, liam, maximus

First of all do you want the middle to be another word name like Honey ?

If so how about :
    Penelope Leaf
    Penelope Moon
    Penelope Peach
    Penelope Dune
    Penelope Shine
    Penelope Plum
    Penelope Star
    Penelope Rue
    Penelope Dove
    Penelope Dream
    Penelope Cloud

Other suggestions for Isabel sister(i think all your names from yout signature goes well with Isabel )

Juliet
    Genevieve
    Amelie
    Lorelai
    Alice
    Helena
    Ariadne
    Vivienne
    Eleanor
    Molly
    Emilia
    Adelaide
    Imogen
    Clementine
    Lydia
    Clara
    Last edited by bellerose; July 15th, 2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by madisonjennifer View Post
    hi there,
    so my husband and i are ready to try for our second child, so of course i'm planning the name! we have a daughter names Isabel Honey...the name has such meaning to us, it seems hard to find another name to go with! if we have another girl I think we are set on the name Penelope, nickname Nel or Nellie, however I need a middle name that works as a sister name to Isabel Honey. So far we have these middles that have meaning, but am looking for other ideas too:
    June
    Sugar
    Pearl
    Mae
    Clark

Thoughts on any of these with Penelope? Other ideas for unique middle names? Other ideas for first names/middle combos that would work well as a sister name? Thank so much!!!
    Hmm...
    Isabel Honey is such a light sugary name. I think Penelope works gorgeously with Isabel but I do think you need to go with a quirky potentially southern-sounding middle name (like Honey) which in all honesty rules out June, Pearl, and Mae their far to sophisticated and grown-up teamed with Honey. Yet I think Sugar is just too candy induced with Honey. Sugar and Honey is just an over-kill in my mind. But Clark is great! Penelope Clark sounds so awesome : )
    Suggestions:
    Penelope Lux
    Penelope Leighton
    Penelope Grey
    Penelope Ellis
    Penelope Juno (variant of June but works better with Honey)
    Penelope Liv
    Penelope Willow
    Penelope Isis
    Penelope Niamh
    Penelope Quinn
    Penelope Snow
    Penelope Sunshine
    Penelope Lark
    Penelope Wren

Just thought I'd chime in that I love bellerose's suggestion of Penelope Moon. I think it would be lovely next to Isabel Honey. But I think you should pick another word name with meaning to you.