Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I actually really like it, probably because I've only ever met one, even though it was very popular in my generation. I wouldn't put TOO much stock into the idea that "all the Amber's I've met were horrible, so mine will be too." I have come across names like that (Katelyn, for example), but others, like my name, my mom's name, vary so much. So I think if you like it, you should definitely use it. (please vote!)

Just lurking since the birth of my son S. G. A.
    Zorina, Faustine, Castalia, Vasilisa, Oriana, Anaxandra, Sebastiana
    ... Alaric, Silvan, Alistair, Stellan, Rainer, Caspian, Theron, Salvatore

I don't mind it. I know its dated, but I prefer it to more current gem names like Ruby or Pearl. (Though I do like Opal and Emerald/Esmeralda...) I like the warm colour and the fact it's a soft gem from trees.

I also vastly prefer Amber/Esther/Briar/Demeter to -er names that are occupational like Piper/Harper/Taylor, etc.

I like Amber Felicity. Or Amber Vivienne, which I see PP has mentioned already.

Or Amber Meredith, Amber Catherine, Amber Verity, Amber Sabine, Amber Joelle, Amber Delphine... I could see it working with a lot of names, actually.

I like Amber as a nn for Ambrosia

I have pretty much always liked the name Amber. I don't like Amber Felicity though. I like Amber Rose better.

I love it! How about Amber Elizabeth?