Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    People always shorten Jasmine to Jazz. It doesn't bother me if I know the person but if I just me them it really gets to me! I just told you my name is Jasmine why do you insist on calling me something else! What annoys me more though is when people introduce me as Jazz to someone, I always correct them but it never works.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

My name is Safina and I rarely get called any nicknames. My friend Maria used to call me Fifi and I called her Mari because at the time we had this nickname thing going on. My relatives SOMETIMES call me Fina and also my parents sometimes call me that to.
    Girls*- Violet, Anastasia, Rosalyn, Jersey, Ivory, Samantha, Elsa, Carly, Elaina, Ella, Lucy, Genevieve, Juliette, Scarlett, Madeline, Paisley, Becka, Maleia, Sage, Anise, Jade, Estelle, Serenity
    Boys*- Xavier, William, Clayton, Tucker, Sawyer, Leonardo nn Leo, Ansel, Zander, Russel, Ezra, Finn, Henry, Roland, Montague, Mathieu, Charles

I'm an Athena so my name is never shortened to a nickname. And I'm pretty happy about that, as I've hated most nicknames people have come up with. The only nickname I'd consider is Thea, and that's such a stretch that I'd never try it.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Yup. I introduce myself as Cecilia, but anyone close to me calls me Celia after a while. Mostly because that's what my brothers call me, and if they spend a lot of time with me, they spend a lot of time with my brothers.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

My name is Isabelle and it gets shortened to Isa, Izzy & Belle.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle