Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Opinions on Felicity

Hi,
    I really like Felicity, I think it's so pretty and girly and to me it's very English. When I hear Felicity it makes me think of either Felicity Rivers from Malory Towers by Enid Blyton or Felicity from the Felicity Wishes books by Emma Thompson.
    What do you think of Felicity?
    Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

felicity is one of my love it names, unfortunately my husband doesnt agree and points out that as a parent saying felicity 20 times a day could get tedious.

I really love it, and have considered it for a middle name with several of my girls. It is such a pretty, under-used name. A real winner in my book!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Felicity is a beautiful name, familiar yet underused. I imagine a friendly, outgoing girl! Plus, the name Felicity would fit well for a baby, a toddler, teenager, and a woman, it grows with a person.

I think it's very pretty and it makes me think of fairies and pink and cupcakes and little girly things. For this reason I'm not sure how well it would age, but it's very sweet and the meaning is lovely
    Livia, sixteen. I like art in all its forms.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan Dmitri | August Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve Kerensa | Bryony Saoirse Wren

Crushing on: James "Jem" (♂) Phoebe, Valeska (♀)

Namelist