Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flora or Fiona?

Flora or Fiona?

Deciding on whether to keep Flora in my top 5 or replace with Fiona. Which do you like and why?

I like both, but prefer Flora because it has vintage vibre, yet it's quite spunky, love it because it's mythological name, because it has Roman roots, I like the meaning and it's rarer. Flora is also a name every namenerd has heard of, and it's well known outside this community. And nobody meets little Floras, but most people find it darling and nice and they are usually nicely surprised when they meet one.

I prefer Flora (really dislike Fiona) however she may get teased for the name....spreads easily etc etc (if you have the Flora brand butter spread where you live)

I like Fiona more than Flora, but have you considered Fiora? It seems to combine the best of Flora and Fiona to me--I really love it. But maybe it's not quite as attractive as either for you... As they are, I would pick Fiona.

Good luck!

I like Fiona much more, but there are always teasing possibilities with Shrek and all... I do really love Fiona as a name though!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden