Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Names like Annabelle

There is a character in my story who fits the name Annabelle almost perfectly. I just need a more unusual alternative. So if you have a name similar to Annabelle, but with a little twist, please post it! Also, if you have a name that has the same sort of feel or image as Annabelle, post that or unusual alternatives to that, too! Any ideas for a totally Annabelle character are great.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Amabel comes to mind, or Arabella.

Isabeau (not as frilly as Isabelle, but equally rooted in history like Anabelle)
    Isadora
    Annabeth
    Annaliese

~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I really like Arabella and Rosabelle. Keep them coming!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski