Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Eliot on a girl is a major guilty pleasure for me but I could never use it in real life. It seems to much like the trendy thing to do! If you truly love it and your daughter feels like an Eliot then I say go for it, but don't be surprised if you and she both face a lifetime of correcting people that she is in fact a girl....

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

This one has me on the fence. I LOVE Elliot for a boy (It was our middle name choice, had this baby been a boy)... at the same time, I do think it is "cute" and I love the nn Ellie.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I agree with renrose, if you want Elliot for a girl, use the french version, Eliette. It's a legitimate french diminuitive of 'El' names and is a GIRLS name.

I think it would diminish some of the negativity that you've been receiving and it pretty much sounds the same. Then if somebody tells you it's a boys name you can set them straight

Personally I'm not a big fan of boys names on girls but I can't complain about Eliette
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I love it on a boy, but not on a girl. I also prefer the spelling Elliott.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I could see how you could like this for a girl. I think it is all boy but I understand. I do prefer Elliot or Elliott as the spelling. GL