Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Congratulations! A beautful name with a stunning meaning. Thank you for sharing it with us.

My brothers birthday is the 17th of July, so your Rayhan shares a birthday with him
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Beautiful name with a wonderful namesake. I love the personal significance of her name tied in with her heritage Congratulations!

Parenting update:
    Mayna is such an amazing easy baby to take care of! I never knew it was possible. Our first son Rayhan was (and often still is) a handful and a half. On the first night back from the hospital, my wife was only interrupted three short times to feed Mayna, and then they both went promptly back to bed. With Rayhan, it took two solid years before my wife was able to get a total of 8 hours of sleep over one night, with Mayna she was able to get 8 hours of sleep on the first night back from the hospital.
    Sometimes after she's been napping, she'll wake up in her crib and just hang out, not crying or anything, just kind of hanging out. It's amazing. So easy. So awesome!
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...

I'm glad to hear that Mayna is such a laid-back and considerate baby! May she continue her wonderful habits!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Oh I was away and missed this, Javad! Congrats and I love her name!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014