Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your little girl, Mayna Tahirih Rose. May she grow up to be a strong, independent woman and make her namesake proud!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Javad, I got goosebumps reading about the deeply intense cultural and spiritual significance of these names to you and your family! I am absolutely thrilled for you all! Congratulations!!!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Ahh a girl after all that! Many congratulations!!!
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Miranda Sylvie | Margot Elspeth | Hazel Matilda
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Donovan Ezra | Leo Anderson | Lucian Matteo

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful, and I absolutely love all of the cultural, spiritual, and family significance you managed to pack into her name. That's naming at its finest. Glad to hear that both Lily and Mayna are doing well. Congratulations again!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Aw, Javad, many congratulations to you, Lily, and big brother Rayhan! I've been checking the announcements every day with great anticipation. I want you to know I enjoyed the boy's name journey immensely, coming away with a few new favorites and a better understanding of other cultures, but I am so happy for you that you got your little girl. Thank you for the explanation of the name Mayna--I love how the two characters in her name combine the significance of your heritages.

Enjoy your sweet baby, and I hope to continue to see you occasionally around the forums. It's been a pleasure.
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet