Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Celeste combo do you like best?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celeste Susannah

19 27.14%
  • Celeste Oriana

36 51.43%
  • Celeste Indiana

9 12.86%
  • Celeste Annamae

6 8.57%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    I kind of see what you mean... I'm having the same problem at the moment with my bunny #2, my current fav combo outshines Dita's, I feel.
    Its interesting that you say that Ottilie, i suppose i'm very used to hearing Juni's name and the new combos are all fresh and delicious. I'm dying to know what your current fav combo is for your little one, its hard to imagine Dita's name being outshone!
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Quote Originally Posted by brigid16 View Post
    I really adore Celeste Susannah. I was so surprised by it I had to say it twice, and every time I see or hear it I like it even more. It is a lot of S, but I don't find it difficult to pronounce at all.
    Thank you! Yes i really love it- i know that in theory it is a bit hissy but i actually really like the flow. And i do love Susannah and its indigo, folksy feel. It also means Lily which is my best friend's name :-)
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Celeste Oriana is stunning and goes wonderfully with Juniper!
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

I picked Celeste Susannah since it seems to mean the most to you. My second choice would be Celeste Oriana. I like Celeste Mae-Anne too, if you are looking for an alternative at Celeste Annamae. Or maybe Celeste Anne-Marie?

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"