Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which Celeste combo do you like best?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Celeste Susannah

19 27.14%
  • Celeste Oriana

36 51.43%
  • Celeste Indiana

9 12.86%
  • Celeste Annamae

6 8.57%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A poll for Celeste's mn

Hi all,
    I'm in the middle of a particularly tedious 2ww at the moment, so i'm focusing on nice things like middle names for Celeste! Its my no.1 for a girl and in the middle i'd like to have an Anna name to honour my great-aunt.

- Susannah was my Aunt's full name, and is my favourite Anna name, but i'm concerned about all the ssss with Celeste. I do love the combo though!

-Oriana is gorgeous and i love it with Celeste. It has lovely imagery.

- Indiana is great, i love the windswept feel. I'm worried its a bit trendy though.

-Annamae is a smoosh of 2 family names and my mother's favourite name. I'm not entirely convinced by it.

Our ln is 2 syllables so the flow of Celeste Anna isn't great, otherwise that would be on the list too.

What do you think?
    Last edited by freya55; July 15th, 2013 at 05:35 AM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Calypso Susannah "Callie"- Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementina Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah Rosalie "Lula" ~
    (Pearl - Celeste - Coralie - Delphine)

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~

I'm thorn between Celeste Oriana and Celeste Indiana! They're both wonderful.
    Michelle
    I'm an Italian teenberry!
    I have synesthesia.
    Apologies for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I try my best.
    Also, I'm bad at naming boys. You'll almost never find me discussing boy names.

Celeste Oriana, still in love with the pink sunset
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I voted for Celeste Oriana but I also don't mind Celeste Indiana.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Thanks everyone!

@Ottilie, i loved your comment about the fiery skies when i last posted about Celeste Oriana! I'm still in love with the pink sunset too! I know i said this last time, but my only reservation about Celeste Oriana, dare i say it, is that i actually think it eclipses my daughter's name. I associate Celeste very strongly with the WB Yeats poem 'He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven' and Oriana's goldeness really chimes with that, and Oriana has the Tennyson connection. Juniper's name means so much to us but, ultimately, she was named after a tree and my grandmother which is a much humbler story! Honestly, am i being ridiculous??
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Calypso Susannah "Callie"- Beatrice Winona "Bliss" - Clementina Maybelle "Minnie" - Tallulah Rosalie "Lula" ~
    (Pearl - Celeste - Coralie - Delphine)

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nathaniel Arthur Miles ~