Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Incoming number 3! In need of ideas please!

Hello!

I'm expecting number 3, due early next year and will join Holly and Lucas. We have these names on the list so far and would love some input and definitely suggestions! Surname is Footer.

Girl:
    Rachel
    April
    Bridget
    Amelia

Boy: really struggling here:
    Warren (woh-ren - as where a rabbit lives!)
    Thomas - love it but probably not a good idea with Lucas...

Thankyou,
    Betty

Thankyou judyariel. Warren is one of my most favourite boys names but I've been hesitant ever since I found out that some people pronounce it WAR-en. Even though I'd never heard that pronunciation until I started using this site!! Of your suggestions I really like Eric and Elliot.

I like Rachel, April, and Warren best with Holly and Lucas and your surname-- all shorter, approachable, boy/girl-next-door feel. I think it will be hard to enforce a particular pronunciation of Warren though, so maybe something with more uniform pronunciation is a better choice for you. What about Ward, Walter, or Wesley instead? Eric or Elliot are also great choices for your sibset. Although I love the name Amelia, it seems too elegant next too the more bouncy Holly-- what about Julia, Celia, Delia instead? I like Bridget too, but with the T ending it just doesn't flow as well as some of the other names you like.

Some other possibilities:

Holly, Lucas, and

Aaron
    Alec
    Bennett
    Clark
    David
    Drew/Andrew
    Grant
    Jay
    Mark
    Paul
    Peter
    Philip
    Reid
    Richard
    Ross
    Scott
    Seth
    Simon
    Todd
    Trent

Claire/Clara
    Eden
    Elaine
    Ellen
    Eva
    Fiona
    Freya
    Greta
    Ingrid
    Jeanie
    Judy
    Kristen
    Nora
    Sarah
    Sonya
    Stella

I like Rachel, April, Amelia and Warren with Lucas and Holly. I agree that Thomas won't work and Bridget doesn't flow with your surname imo. I also didn't know people pronounce Warren as anything other than woh-ren if that helps (i'm in uk though). Here are some ideas: Charlotte, Emma, Sophie, Natalie, Abigail, Lillian, Ruby, Phoebe, Megan, Hazel, Noah, Benjamin, James, Adam, Joshua, Jacob, Gavin, Dillon, Samuel, Cole, Dominic, Julian.
    Mum to Tabitha Rachel (Bit), Jemima Lucy (Jem), Leander Edward (Lee) and our angel Frederick Daniel (Freddy) who lit up our lives for a day before passing into a better place.