Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Elena's quirky middle name

Less usual, cooler, more nature, flowery...I am seeking a middle name for Elena. It's a very important name to me, it honors my heritage and I love the meaning. Needless to add that I want an absolutely perfect middle name to compliment her.
    Describing my style, I can say that I love to pair familiar classics with unusual middle names. For more, I'd like to mention that my top boy combination for now is Daniel Atlas. So, basically, what middle name would you give to his sister Elena?
    My ideas and tries so far include Elena Clover, Elena Hermione and Elena Primrose but I have to add that Hermione, for instance, will be butchered where I live so it's out.
    I want to move beyond Pearl, Sky and Clementine and find a truly fitting, beautiful middle name for Elena. Can you please help me to find something offbeat and bright?
    P.S. However, that's all pretty hypothetical so please don't worry, I have plenty of time to find the name I love. Thank you!
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl HelenaAmyEmmeline Twila Liv
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Celeste Maybelle Susannah

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle