Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like Adora, it sounds like a fresher variation of all the -Bella names. I also like Eudora and Isadora as other possibilities. I really like Adora Charlotte. Here are some other possible combos:

Adora Lucinda
    Adora Roxanna
    Adora Cordelia
    Isadora Beatrix
    Isadora Ginevra
    Isadora Celeste
    Eudora Magdalena
    Eudora Camilla
    Eudora Cecily

Hope this helps you out!!!!!

I like it plus you also get the Discworld reference: Adora Belle Dearheart, also a badass. Although she didn't like her name.

I actually (forgive the pun!) adore Adora! It's quite princessy, and I love it with Isabella. Adora Olivia was my favorite of your combos--I just liked the imagery and feel of the two put together (plus, I like somewhat rhymey "ah" endings!). Adora Charlotte caught my eye, too--mainly because I love Charlotte, both as a first and a middle. I do like Lillian, but something about Adora Lillian feels off to me--I don't love it quite so much as Adora Olivia. Adora Joy is sweet, too, but not quite as interesting, imo, as Adora Olivia. I do like the idea of Adora Olivia Joy, if you're open to two middles, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I don't like it personally. It seems quite inappropriate for a name, though I think that of most virtue names.
    I feel like its very 'in your face cutesy' if you know what I mean.
    Always changing...
    Alberta . Hester . Sigrid . Frida . Edwina . Margery . Noelle
    Fergus . Edgar . Gregor . Reuben . Angus . Lucius

I just think of She-Ra.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~