Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Rosalie Briseis.
    Ludwig Beowulf Percival Raphael Orpheus Sylvan Clement Gilbert Thorin Gaspar Amaury Godfrey Peregrine Arthur Wesley Edmund Caspar Roscoe Emil Leon Robin Oberon Darcy Tristan Magnus Lucius Orlando Maximilian Erik
    Ottilie Melody Cecily Rosamund Seraphina Sunniva Charlotte Melisende Sonnet Heloise Melusina Amoret Bridget Freya Cressida Celestine Nimue Novella Gwenllian Avalon Beatrice Bradamante Marigold Eliska Aurora Cvita Elysia Helena Astraea Dorothea Rosaline Emilia Saskia

I love Rosalie Euphemia, so many syllables but why hold back! For some reason Artemisia is a bit too much for me, but maybe
    Rosalie Artemis?
    Mum to Milo Mitchell... A big brother to August Henry or (insert girls name here!!) due on August 5

I love Rosalie Athena, Rosalie Briseis and Roslaie Artemisia.

A word from someone who gave her daughter the name of a Goddess: I've only gotten nice feedback on the name, from family and random strangers. I was out with Dita the other day and I called her Aphrodite, and two separate people turned around and gushed over her name. And this was not in the occult supply shop, I was on King's Road .
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks for your replies =D

I think Artemisia and Athena are my favorites. SO said no to Briseis (blah him). I do like Euphemia as well, but I just really like the namesakes of Artemisia and Athena!

Well, simply based on my personal style, I would go with Rosalie Pearl. However, I think that the middle name is a perfect way to be daring.