Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Combo's - Rosalie.

So, we are still thinking a long the lines of Rosalie nn. Roo or Rose for a girl. I love Rosalind, but I find myself being more capable of imagining calling out Rosalie than Rosalind.

The list we came down with - well Rosalie was really the only choice there. Most of the others were either unrealistic or very much just "fad names" (you know the ones you briefly swoon over and then forget).

Still determining whether to throw in a second middle name, but for now I just want to try to narrow down my middle name options:

The daring choices:
    Rosalie Artemisia
    Rosalie Athena (maybe not so daring on NB, but naming your child after a Goddess can be rocky ground)
    Rosalie Briseis (bree-SAY-ees)
    Rosalie Euphemia
    Rosalie Hermione

The more classic choices:
    Rosalie Flora
    Rosalie Abigail
    Rosalie Viola
    Rosalie Nell

The safe choices (the you-cant-go-wrong-with..):
    Rosalie Grace
    Rosalie Pearl

I am currently leaning a lot heavier towards the more daring choices - but there still that "Do I really dare use it?"

WDYT?

I say go for the more daring choices!

These two are my favorites
    Rosalie Artemisia
    Rosalie Euphemia
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Rosalie Artemisia is fantastic.
    Michelle
    I'm an Italian teenberry!
    I have synesthesia.
    Apologies for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I try my best.
    Also, I'm bad at naming boys. You'll almost never find me discussing boy names.

Artemisia is my own current favourite - my SO isn't so sure though. He's a bit nervous, i think, mainly of his family's reaction. But that's the risk you take when you choose a daring name, isn't it?! People will either love it and commend you for your choice or loathe it and think you've lost it!

I love Rosalie. Rosalie Athena is stunning. I also like Rosalie Flora.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.