Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Owen —*My favourite from your list. A well-known, not too popular name that works in both countries. Stylistically I think it fits better with Caleb and Josephine. More ideas: Oliver, Liam, Leon, Macsen, Soren, Otto, Henry, Evan.

Judah/JudeJudah feels to American/Bible Belt to me. Jude is lovely & I think works great with your other names (although personally I'm not a fan of having 2 kids with the same initial and one with a different one — it's either all or nothing for me). Generally speaking 2 syllable full names work fine (Jude Law, Brad Pitt, John Locke). More ideas: Julian, Luke, James, George, Zane.

Reuben — More similar in style to Caleb (American biblical but not to much) & reminds me of Reubens. It feels quite unusual in comparison to your other names. More ideas: Rupert, Rufus, Rudolph, Ronald (Ron), Thorben, Benedict, Benjamin (Ben), Euan, Augustine.

Rafferty — Feels too English/hipster/surnamey/unusual in comparison to Caleb and Josephine. More ideas: Rafe, Raphael (Raffy/Rafe), Rory, Remy, Ralph.

Rafferty nn Raffy (wildcard name I love but a little unsure)
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

My favourites to go with your other kids' names:

1) Reuben – very handsome and fits in beautifully
    2) Owen – ditto above. Can’t go wrong with a little Owen
    3) Jude – cool 'Hey Jude' reference- very British
    3.5) Judah - does seem very biblical but still okay

4) Rafferty – I'd never heard of this before I joined Nameberry. It doesn't feel at all English to me and I don't think it works well with Josephine and Caleb. Also, it reminds me of the word 'raggedy' :/

But I agree with the suggestions of Julian, Raphael, Benedict, Hugo, Oliver, George & Henry! Or, how about: Harry, Oscar, Lewis, Aaron, Tristan, Arthur, Daniel?

I like Owen and Reuben best!

favorite names this week: Aviva🌻 Alaric

What about Rowan? Is that too weird for you? It seems like a good mix of Reuben and Owen. nn Rory is #66

If so, what about Aaron? Fits with your other names and it's #51 in the UK.

That being said I think Owen Rafferty is a fab name!
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I think either Owen or Reuben would be the best with Josephine and Caleb.