Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    To me, it fits right in with Vivian and Maeve. Cute way to get to Max too.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

I love Maxine! It's über-cute (and I only use über for the really good stuff). I actually met a Maxine only a few days ago! She was in her late 20's, very sweet and hippie-ish.

Rowan & Maxine would be adorable together! Maxine Sailor...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I think there are many more interesting, elegant, and cool alternatives for the nickname Max. This feels so boring and dated to me.

Maxime
    Maximilienne
    Maxima
    Maxence
    Maximiliana
    Maxwella
    Mary-Alix, Mary-Xaviera, Mary-Alexia.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

I absolutely love it. I think it's because of the 'x', I kinda classify it with Roxana... they both have really spunky nns (Max and Roxy). I'd love to meet a little Maxine, and I think Max is a great nn. Also reminds me of the show "Two Broke Girls"...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Okay, I'll dissent....I can't stand it. I strongly dislike Roxanna/Roxana, too. I think 'x' names are very ugly. Sorry.