Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

O dear. Can we do another O?

Hi there berries
    Three weeks to go today and still undecided! Not sure if we are having a girl or boy, but this week for a girl I am in love with Juno.
    My hesitation lies in the fact that her big brother is Milo - can I have two 'o' endings for my bubs?
    Can I imagine shouting out at the playground... "Milo! Juno! Time to go!"

Have toyed with Juniper but I'm still seeing it as a bit cartoonish and think Juno is stronger.

What do you think? Is it just one too many O's?!
    Mum to Milo Mitchell... A big brother to August Henry or (insert girls name here!!) due on August 5

It's a little rhymie, but it could work. You can always spell it Juneau if the double O endings bother you and you don't mind location names. Juniper is also a nice alternative, but if it isn't speaking to you, there's other June names out there like June or Junia.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~

I love both Milo and Juno, so I wouldn't be too concerned by it. Milo and Milena would be too matchy; but those two are fine. You could always use the Alaskan alternative Juneau, but I prefer the Juno spelling.
    It's much better than using a name like June, Juniper, Junia, etc., just to get to another name.

Have you thought about using the name Juniper with Juno as a nickname?? I think that would be pretty. Milo and Juniper sound sweet together.

But to answer your question, Milo and Juno doesn't sound to matchy. (But Milo, Juno, and Lilou would. Lol)
    Some say I'm an angel... Others say I'm a star... But you can call me Princess!!!

Name lover who has a naming style that is Eccentric Aristocratic meets Guilty Pleasure!!!

👑 Pretty 👑

You could say "Milo! Juno! It's time to leave!" Problem solved.