Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sofiacapricorn87 View Post
    My GOD! People on this page can be so rude. Just beacuse quadruplets are rare, doesn't mean it can't happen. Octomum, anyone? And she hasn't been on this page before: So what?! And just beacuse some trolls have posted fake birth announcments, do you really have to judge everything that doesn't seem "real" to you? Open your minds, please.

I believe you, and i wish you all the best with all your children. They have wonderful names.
    Exactly what my thought is ! i dont know if its a fake or a true birth announcement but because guadruplets are rare doesnt mean it cant happen .

Quote Originally Posted by sofiacapricorn87 View Post
    My GOD! People on this page can be so rude. Just beacuse quadruplets are rare, doesn't mean it can't happen. Octomum, anyone? And she hasn't been on this page before: So what?! And just beacuse some trolls have posted fake birth announcments, do you really have to judge everything that doesn't seem "real" to you? Open your minds, please.

I believe you, and i wish you all the best with all your children. They have wonderful names.
    I think the issue is that there are so many trolls on his site (often announcing implausible multiple births) that it's hard to read these announcements without a healthy dose of scepticism. You're right - multiple births do occur. But quadruplets occur at a rate of one in 142,000 births (in the UK). That's rare. And for someone who has no history on a naming site to suddenly post about the birth of her delightful new quads, well...I think it's very unlikely this person is being truthful. Nobody likes being lied to, which is why trolls are called out on this site.
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Any large multiple birth seems to hit the media these days, so I would expect to find a newspaper report or something about the birth of these quads, but there's nothing.

So yes, it makes people suspicious, especially when someone has joined the site purely to announce the names. I mean really?!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    20. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Well said Sarah! I totally agree this whole post sounds suspicious, and I think what angers Berries most is there are a lot of woman trying to get pregnant who can't or struggle to. It comes off pretty immature and unethical. For those who think we are being rude, harsh, jumping to conclusions you can see why we do. A lot of Junior Members come on stating the birth of quads or quints even triplets and the information does not add up. Then again this is a public forum so they do have the right to state their opinions.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    I think the issue is that there are so many trolls on his site (often announcing implausible multiple births) that it's hard to read these announcements without a healthy dose of scepticism. You're right - multiple births do occur. But quadruplets occur at a rate of one in 142,000 births (in the UK). That's rare. And for someone who has no history on a naming site to suddenly post about the birth of her delightful new quads, well...I think it's very unlikely this person is being truthful. Nobody likes being lied to, which is why trolls are called out on this site.

Very, very true.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden