Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Originally Posted by violetta_violetta
    Lovely names, but its funny how they're names buzzing around namberry at the moment (Haze espcially)...

I'm not sure I believe you, but congratulations...
    My son Joey was born on March 3, 2013; my best friend from college was named Hazel, she passed away of cancer 5 years ago. We chose Haze as a variation of her name to honor her.

I am sorry did I read that correctly? You had a baby boy in March of this year, and you just again had quadruplets a few months later? ?
    Last edited by joyfulmomto8; July 15th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

At any rate I think the four baby girl names are very pretty.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Originally Posted by violetta_violetta
    Lovely names, but its funny how they're names buzzing around namberry at the moment (Haze espcially)...

I'm not sure I believe you, but congratulations...
    My son Joey was born on March 3, 2013; my best friend from college was named Hazel, she passed away of cancer 5 years ago. We chose Haze as a variation of her name to honor her.

I am sorry did I read that correctly? You had a baby boy in March of this year, and you just again had quadruplets a few months later? ?
    Oh my! I'm so sorry, I meant 2010. Similar thing happened today when I wrote a check to my niece for her birthday, and put her birth year, instead of the current year. Sorry.

Congratulations and all the best raising your lovely children. It is a big thing to give birth especially to four babies, you must be exhausted.

rollo
    Psalm 23

*eye roll* Another quad thread, eh?
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.