Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Molly?

I love Molly and it's a pretty established name, I don't think you have to worry about negative responses. It's pretty classic.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |

I personally hate the name. It is my #1 least favorite name (both sexes included). If you like it, go ahead and use it, but I honestly hope you won't.

Molly Patricia is lovely. I don't think Molly is a well-known drug reference at all, it obviously depends on your circles but it wouldn't put me off using a beautiful name with meaning at all. And what's to say that by the time Molly hits high school the term will be outdated anyway?

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I wouldn't let that stop me, it's a pretty name that obviously has a lot of meaning for you.
    Currently Loving:
    Rosemary, Ivy, Juniper
    Fox, Griffin

That is a great story. Molly Patricia is a very down-to-earth but friendly name that I can see on a person of any age.
    And I have never heard of the drug; I don't think it will be most peoples' first association.
    ~Mehri