Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dandy is a synonym for homosexual...not an issue for me, but your son might think otherwise.

I love Verdandi, it's so beautiful and actually on my list for Little Baba's middle (and Urd too). It's pronounced verr-dan-dee (or something like that, the e is short, and the r is quite hard).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm Danish and the spelling in Danish is Verdande, pronounced Verr-DAN-duh

I like it, but I don't think I'd use it as a first name. Good mn tho.

Fine as a mn, but not big on it as a first... mostly because of the 'dandi'.
    INTP Anthropologist Living in the centre of China, married to a Persian, and just enjoying a completely unpredictable life

Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

Raphael Kaveh
    Currently stuck on girls

Names I love, but cannot use:

Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Caspar Siavash, Elias Rostam, Simon Kasra
    Valentina Parvaneh, Rosalind Tala, Viola Katayoun

I think of Oh My Goddess! where the main character is named Verdandi. She's a positive character so I rather like this name with Elizabeth.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie