Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dandy is a synonym for homosexual...not an issue for me, but your son might think otherwise.

I love Verdandi, it's so beautiful and actually on my list for Little Baba's middle (and Urd too). It's pronounced verr-dan-dee (or something like that, the e is short, and the r is quite hard).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I'm Danish and the spelling in Danish is Verdande, pronounced Verr-DAN-duh

I like it, but I don't think I'd use it as a first name. Good mn tho.

Fine as a mn, but not big on it as a first... mostly because of the 'dandi'.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I think of Oh My Goddess! where the main character is named Verdandi. She's a positive character so I rather like this name with Elizabeth.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell