Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    To me, Azure is more masculine than Sapphire but less than Cobalt.

It does jump out at me that Azure and Sage are both colours but I'm not sure that's problematic, especially since Sage is a middle name. I have a bunch of colours on my own list so please don't think I'm hating.

I never thought of it as being unisex but now that you mention it, I think it works perfectly well for a boy!
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

How do you pronounce Azure? I always said it like it rhymed with 'laser', but now I'm not so sure.
    Anyway, I like it on a girl myself, but it works for a guy as well. Good luck!

How do you pronounce Azure? I always said it like it rhymed with 'laser', but now I'm not so sure.
    Anyway, I like it on a girl myself, but it works for a guy as well. Good luck!

It does almost feel like a more masculine version of Asher. I really like it. It's got a bit of flair, but it's still familiar. I quite like it. Azure Willem is very nice. Go for it! I think you've got a great name there!