Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm expecting twins in January. Automatic C-section because my body isn't aligned correctly for any vaginal birth, as I found out after 36 hrs of labor with my son.

Thanks for starting this!!! So many great insights!
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

maggiemary,
    just wanted to say thank you for sharing your perspective on twins here! it was fun and interesting to read.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Quote Originally Posted by crunchymama View Post
    maggiemary,
    just wanted to say thank you for sharing your perspective on twins here! it was fun and interesting to read.
    Thank you.

♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Edited)))
    Last edited by handsallover; February 4th, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student ● Arts geek

Constance AmySibyl HelenaTabithaEmmeline Twila Liv
    Phineas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

I have 1 set of twins. I myself am not a twin. They were born vaginally in hospital unlike their brother and sisters who were born at home.

I had intended to have a home birth but about 2 weeks prior to their birth, I had a nagging feeling that I needed the protection of the hospital.

I'm not going to lie to you, this labour was a lot more difficult than the other three and took a lot more out of me emotionally then they did. I wouldn't change it.

I can't wait to get back to having this baby at home.
    Happily married mother of six, Matilda, Eloise, Walter and twins Ramona and Bernadette and newest addition Arthur.