Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I have a new name crush... do you think its usable?

So I was asking my husband about the name Everett, I love it. He said he doesn't like it but he likes the name Everest. I was surprised that I actually really like the name Everest!

I am not normally a fan of place names like Paris, London, Brooklyn etc but for some reason I am liking this one a lot.

Do you guys think this is too weird? Does it clash with my sons name Leo?

I would use a really tradition middle name go balance it out, maybe something like Everest Philip or Everest Theodore.

Ok be honest!
    ~Beautiful son Leo Alexander born 2012~

Girls: Evangeline~Penelope~Emmeline~Margot~Caroline~Augus ta

Boys: Oliver~Everett~Henry~Leo~Sebastian~Felix~Arthur

I think Everest is lovely! I don't think it's weird at all! I think it's very masculine and Mt. Everest just enhances that image. Hmm...Leo and Everest...I can see it working. I think Leo Alexander and Everest Theodore would be a great sibset!
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Everest definitely has the 'cool' factor since it stands for, well, the most well-known mountain top of today. But while the name is also original (a plus), I have to say I still prefer the more classic and stylish sounding Everett. I think it pairs better with your other son Leo (another traditional pick) and despite Everest and Everett's similarities, I think Everett just sounds more masculine.

I like both Everest and Everett. Both mn sound fine to me, but I am not picky when it comes to middle names and sibsets. Best wishes!

Everest, for me, is one of those cool nature names like Raineer (I know I mispelled that!), River, Lake, etc. I think it's definitely useable.
    Mom to:

Gretchen Sofia
    Cordelia Violet

due July 2013