Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Honestly in my hometown most of the virtue names a la Epiphany, Serenity, Charisma, Charity, etc. are considered very trashy and so that's my first reaction although that may be because I do not get the religious significance.

I have them occasionally. Don't care for it as a name.

There was a soap opera that I used to follow that had a character named Epiphany, and that was the first time that I heard the name. I recall that the character as being wise and witty, so I do have so positive impressions of it. That said, it is a very bold and loud name. I think the opportunity for Pip, Pippy, or Annie is there if the child decides that she is not so bold. I like it best in the middle, or maybe something like Marie-Epiphany, which gives it just a little something more.

Best of luck!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

I agree with those who said as a middle name for a religious family it could work. It's hard to imagine as a first name, at least in my circle--though I know those type of names are quite popular in some highly Catholic countries.
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

I can see why it's appealing, the sound is very soft and flowing. I prefer similar-sounding Symphony though for a name.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye