Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Honestly in my hometown most of the virtue names a la Epiphany, Serenity, Charisma, Charity, etc. are considered very trashy and so that's my first reaction although that may be because I do not get the religious significance.

I have them occasionally. Don't care for it as a name.

There was a soap opera that I used to follow that had a character named Epiphany, and that was the first time that I heard the name. I recall that the character as being wise and witty, so I do have so positive impressions of it. That said, it is a very bold and loud name. I think the opportunity for Pip, Pippy, or Annie is there if the child decides that she is not so bold. I like it best in the middle, or maybe something like Marie-Epiphany, which gives it just a little something more.

Best of luck!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico, Gianfranco, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa, Valerio
    Katarina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Romana, Alba, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirellina, Arianell, Sonia, Talia, Cordelia, Leona/Leonie

I agree with those who said as a middle name for a religious family it could work. It's hard to imagine as a first name, at least in my circle--though I know those type of names are quite popular in some highly Catholic countries.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I can see why it's appealing, the sound is very soft and flowing. I prefer similar-sounding Symphony though for a name.

Rough n Tumble
    Lachlan Alexander
    Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Pretty in Pink
    Lavender Irie/Alina/Ellen
    Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye