Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sister name for Imogen Mae

We have just found out our next little one is another girl. We are so thrilled as there is just a 16month gap.

Our first is Imogen Mae so we are looking for a name equally unique and pretty but also goes well with Imogen. We don't want a common name.

This is my list but hubby only likes Eleanor and Esther.

Indie
    Eleanor
    Esther
    Charlotte
    Ivy
    Brooklyn
    Lola
    Talulah

We are open to suggestions and comments on the names I've given! Thanks!!

I like Imogen and Eleanor together, I also like Charlotte with Imogen. I wouldn't go for Ivy or Indie because then you would have two I names. I don't really feel that the other names have the same vibe to them as Imogen does. Hope you find the perfect name for your little girl!

I think both Imogen and Eleanor and Imogen and Esther are adorable! Off of your list I also like Indie (though I'd prefer it as a nickname), Lola and Tallulah. If you want something original, Brooklyn was one of the most popular girls' names a few years ago, Charlotte's making a comeback as we speak, and Ivy is having a surge since Beyonce name her daughter.

Other names I'd suggest:
    Astrid
    Pippa
    Natalie
    Anette
    Tess
    Amelia
    Delilah
    Cora
    Florence
    Willow
    Alice
    Evaline
    Maeve
    Amelie
    Elsa
    Audrey
    Rosalind/Rosaline
    Terra
    Aurelie/Aurelia
    Beatrice/Beatrix
    Primrose
    Faye
    Lenore
    Virginia
    Mae
    Caroline
    Juliet
    Naia
    Adelaide
    Garnet
    Alaina nn Lainey
    Bronte
    Linnet
    Ophelia
    Mabel
    Rebecca

Indie - I find this a bit nicknamey, plus it means you've got an I theme going which you might want to consider if you plan on more than two kids. Plus, it's a type of music
    Eleanor - I like the full Eleanor but none of the nicknames (Ellie, Nora, etc) so only go for it if you have one you like.
    Esther - I like this with Imogen, has the same feel.
    Charlotte - Ditto, though you say you don't want a common name, and it's pretty common in both the UK and US at the minute - like, top 20 popular.
    Ivy - I like this, but again with the I theme.
    Brooklyn - I find this a bit chavvy and very mismatched with Imogen
    Lola - Ditto
    Talulah - Prefer Tallulah spelling, it's not massively my cup of tea but nice enough.

My suggestion for you has to be Phoebe. For me, it gives off the same sort of vibe as Imogen, and I think Imogen and Phoebe would be perfect as sisters. They're around the same popularity level as well (in the UK, at least - I don't know what country you're in) and if I could get my OH on board, if I had twin girls one day those would be the names.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Personally, I would go with Eleanor. It is beautiful, you both love it, and it goes well with Imogen.