Ivy Charlotte
    Talulah Ivy
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Quote Originally Posted by uknowulovecandy View Post
    We have just found out our next little one is another girl. We are so thrilled as there is just a 16month gap.

Our first is Imogen Mae so we are looking for a name equally unique and pretty but also goes well with Imogen. We don't want a common name.

This is my list but hubby only likes Eleanor and Esther.

Indie
    Eleanor
    Esther
    Charlotte
    Ivy
    Brooklyn
    Lola
    Talulah

We are open to suggestions and comments on the names I've given! Thanks!!
    Hmm...
    Indie - I'm not keen on Indie, I think Indie is just too nickname-y also I find Indie a little too informal next to Imogen. I really dislike this choice. Indie just isn't my thing.

Eleanor - Ah a beautiful classic, rich in style and elegance. I adore Eleanor she's beautiful and sounds so pretty with Imogen.

Esther - I think Esther is very wholesome and sweet. Esther sounds lovely as well I also love the connotations, but I don't think Esther works with Imogen. They just sound too different.

Charlotte - I love this choice, Charlotte is such a sweet, wholesome name. I also love the nickname Lottie. Charlotte is a beautiful classic. She works so well with Imogen. Together Imogen & Charlotte sound very British and cute together.

Ivy - Even though I love Ivy she's very cute and humble but I dislike Ivy with Imogen. Firstly having two names with the same initial could be limiting, for example a sibling set like Fay, Fiona, and Cora seems strange the 'C' seems strange next too the two 'F' names.

Brooklyn - I dislike Brooklyn, for me Brooklyn is trashy and totally ruins Imogen.

Lola - Ah she's such lovely name, with a really sweet Spanish feel. I love how Imogen sounds with Lola. The name sounds so gorgeous together. Lola & Imogen sound beautiful together.

Talulah - I dislike this spelling I prefer Tallulah. Tallulah is a very spunky choice but I dislike how Imogen & Tallulah sound together.

My favourites:
    Eleanor
    Charlotte
    Lola

Suggestions:
    Rosalie & Imogen
    Louisa & Imogen
    Clara & Imogen
    Beatrix & Imogen
    Elena & Imogen (eh LAY nuh)
    Penelope & Imogen
    Pearl & Imogen
    Augusta & Imogen
    Ophelia & Imogen
    Juliet & Imogen
    Scarlett & Imogen

Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

The only ones that seem to go with Imogen are Eleanor and Esther.
    Indie, Brooklyn and Lola clash with Imogen. Ivy could work, but then you might be stuck with an I theme to continue if you have more children. Another name with a quirky vibe to it would be better...and you said you wanted something not common.
    Charlotte is super common. Since you named your daughter Imogen, I would have thought that you liked old-fashioned names.
    Suggestions:
    India
    Dolores - Lola comes from Dolores so you could use it as a nickname
    Rosalind or Rosamund
    A Dora name: Eudora, Isadora, Pandora, Theodora, Dorothea
    Flora
    Cora
    Audra
    Louisa or Louise
    Lavinia
    Araminta

I do like Imogen with Eleanor, or maybe spell in Elinor?

Also:

Adelaide
    Briony or Bryony
    Celia
    Helena
    Nigella
    Ramona
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude