Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FN to go with MN Shaun?

Hi everyone,

I am new to Nameberry and have been having so much fun reading about everyone's name ideas and choices!

I am 21 weeks pregnant and my husband and I have just found out that we are expecting a little boy! It is tradition in DH's family that the first-born son receives his father's first name as his middle name. DH's name is Shaun, so that means our son will be xxxxx Shaun H. Now I'm not fussed on the idea of Shaun for a middle name, but that is the tradition and DH us not budging!

Can you please help me come up with a first name that goes with the middle name Shaun? DH likes fairly traditional names, but at the same time not too old-fashioned. I, on the other hand, am open to more modern and perhaps slightly unusual names... Some examples of what we both like include Tristan, Lucas, Zachary and Jackson, but I'm not really sold on any of those yet.

Ideas..?

Thanks in advance

I love Tristan and Lucas. The n endings of both Tristan and Shaun wouldn't bother me, but the s ending of Lucas with the s start of Shaun would be more troublesome.

Some possible ideas:
    Tobin
    Topher
    Patrick
    Whitford
    Zander
    Alex
    Matthew
    Garrett
    Gregory
    Marc
    Christian
    Gareth
    Prescott
    Arturo
    Mitchell
    Vincent

What's the surname's first initial and how many syllables does it have?
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

I like all your names, except Jackson. I do like it but it is insanely popular. I like Zachary and Lucas.