Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We have our top names. Now for the middle names...

Hi again!

My husband and I have managed to narrow our boys names to a list of 4. We tried to cut it down to at least 3 but we can't give any of them up so we're just playing with all 4 of them right now.

We have:
    Orlando
    Oberon
    Percival
    Leander

and our middle name list is:
    Orlando
    Arlo
    Leander
    Leonardo
    Cyprian
    Oberon
    Percival
    Emrys
    Abraxas
    Amadeus
    Cassiel
    Peregrine
    Thor
    Jethro
    Phoenix
    Apollo
    Chet
    Ivo
    Raphael
    Lucian (Lu-shun)
    Benedict
    Icarus
    Leandro
    Macario
    Zephyr

We came up with some combos: Orlando Peregrine Chet, Oberon Emrys Thor, Percival Oberon Zephyr & Leander Amadeus Thor but we suck with flow so they're all we could come up with.

Can you think of some combos using our list?

Thanks!

In heaven: Ignatius Evander Piet.
    On Earth: Orlando Peregrine Chet

I like Orlando Peregrine Chet. Orlando and Peregrine are very nice together. Oberon Emrys Thor is too much for me; king of the faeries, Arthurian sorcerer and Norse God all thrown in together... and it's just.. the names sound wrong together.

Orlando Peregrine Zephyr

Oberon Amadeus Benedict
    Oberon Arlo Leander
    Oberon Raphael Thor

Percival Apollo Benedict
    Percival Apollo Lucian
    Percival Apollo Leander

Leander Zephyr Peregrine
    Leander Raphael Emrys
    Leander Ivo Peregrine
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

basicsand - Percival Lucian Ivo and Oberon Leander Percival are my favorites from your suggestions, thanks! I love them both!

ottilie - Ugh, thanks for mentioning that. DH and I were just kind of throwing names together trying to come up with some combos because we had none and we didn't really think about those things but now you mention it, it does seem weird. I agree that Orlando & Peregrine sound good together, I think if we use Orlando (which is very likely) then we will use Peregrine as the first middle.

As for your suggestions, I love Orlando Peregrine Zephyr, Oberon Amadeus Benedict, Oberon Raphael Thor, Percival Apollo Benedict & Leander Ivo Peregrine! Thanks so much!

In heaven: Ignatius Evander Piet.
    On Earth: Orlando Peregrine Chet

I think I saw your other list for girls too. I am curious how you came up with these 2 short lists.
    Eddie (to Saffy): Oh, darling, Mummy loves you. On the day you were born I *knew* I wanted you...
    Patsy: However, the day after...