Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks for responding! I keep debating who and when I will tell people. My husband and bestfriends will know right away but not sure what to do with parents. I don't think my mom will be able to keep it a secret lol hmm lots to think about!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

My boyfriend and I are TTC now and we decided we will only tell our parent and my siblings. Then once we are a few weeks in we will tell everyone (family and close friends). I rather wait to ensure everything is good and the baby is doing well before making a huge announcement. I am also in a debate with how we are going to tell the future grandparents and my siblings (he is an only child).
    Rainbow Baby Due November 2015!

Atlas, Cassian, Soren, Cyrus, Alistair
    Elowen, Serafina, Althea, Iris

With my first son I was so excited, it was right away that I revealed, pretty much as soon as I got the results on th pee stick. Lol. Then with my second son, I waited till the first trimester was over as I had a lot of morning sickness and was paranoid honestly, with my last pregnancy as well as this one I waited so I could reveal the sex at the same time! That was so exciting!
    ~Proud Mommy of~
    Silas Trace 9
    Charles Joseph 6
    Kirabelle Leigh 1
    Elodie Anna BRAND NEW

I plan to tell only immediate family when we find out, but no big announcement (like on facebook or cards) until the second trimester, only because my sister has a history of miscarriages and I am nervous for me. Even though there may no relation to me and her pregnancies. But knowing myself I may not be able to contain my joy! but thats my plan =)
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Oh, and I agree with rowangreeneyes about not telling anyone you're TTC! Only my husband, my doctor and I know. Oh, and you guys
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter