Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks for responding! I keep debating who and when I will tell people. My husband and bestfriends will know right away but not sure what to do with parents. I don't think my mom will be able to keep it a secret lol hmm lots to think about!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

My boyfriend and I are TTC now and we decided we will only tell our parent and my siblings. Then once we are a few weeks in we will tell everyone (family and close friends). I rather wait to ensure everything is good and the baby is doing well before making a huge announcement. I am also in a debate with how we are going to tell the future grandparents and my siblings (he is an only child).
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

With my first son I was so excited, it was right away that I revealed, pretty much as soon as I got the results on th pee stick. Lol. Then with my second son, I waited till the first trimester was over as I had a lot of morning sickness and was paranoid honestly, with my last pregnancy as well as this one I waited so I could reveal the sex at the same time! That was so exciting!
    ~Proud Mommy of~
    Silas Trace 9
    Charles Joseph 6
    Kirabelle Leigh 1
    Elodie Anna BRAND NEW

I plan to tell only immediate family when we find out, but no big announcement (like on facebook or cards) until the second trimester, only because my sister has a history of miscarriages and I am nervous for me. Even though there may no relation to me and her pregnancies. But knowing myself I may not be able to contain my joy! but thats my plan =)
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Oh, and I agree with rowangreeneyes about not telling anyone you're TTC! Only my husband, my doctor and I know. Oh, and you guys
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter