Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Remy

Okay, last thread about this I promise. I know it's not needed and I'll likely never use it, but I can't imagine not letting Remy have a middle name just as much as Angel does and since my middle name is Starr, that just doesn't work. So, I want a middle name. This is the place I can put those long, unusual, gorgeous names like Remy Cassian Thomas (though that doesn't sound good to me). Thomas is the surname.

So far I've got:

Remy Oberon
    Remy Zephyr
    Remy Endymion (I know this sort of rhymes but I think it's cool)
    Remy Lucian
    Remy Cassander
    Remy Frey
    Remy Bragi (again, I don't mind the rhymes)

Maybe this is the place for me to use Archimedes since I'll never use it anywhere else and "master of thought" is very cool? Remy Archimedes? Is that just TOO much?
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

A tranny-name is most DEFINITELY the place to use Archimedes. If not there, where? Except your initials would be RAT.
    Remy Archimedes Cassander T...
    I like Remy Cassander a lot.
    Endymion is to die for, but it feels a bit mismatched with Remy to me.

Remy Leander
    Remy Hart
    Remy Sebastian
    Remy Horatio
    Remy Milosz (mih-LOSHE)
    I will think of more later!

As much as I'd absolutely love to say Remy Frey (because Freyr is one of my absolute favourite Norse gods), I personally think the two y's might be too much (that might just be me and my thing about matching endings though). However, if you don't mind, I definitely think you should go with that one because both Remy and Frey are incredible names

I think that Remy Archimedes sounds absolutely amazing, and the same goes for Remy Zephyr.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Well I'm glad you both like Archimedes in there. I need to use it somewhere right? The RAT initials don't bother me one bit. I'm also not bothered by the double Y in Remy Frey.

Emma, what does Milosz mean?
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I think Remy Archimedes is awesome! Remy Endymion is also very cool.