Names Searched Right Now:
Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
    Leslie, Melissa..sisters. ugh! Also, Linda and Sharen
    Girls .... Annabel..... Ivy..... Juliet .....Meredith..... Natalie...... Stella ..... Sylvie

Boys .... Colin..... Davis..... Emory..... Sebastian..... Spencer..... Trevor ..... Tristan

Meanest girl names from school -

Lilly-Mae and Gemma

Chloe when I was little, Sarah in Middle School, Rhiannon when I was older.

Beatrice Flora Jane, Clara Felicity Kate, Rosalie Linnea Tess, Alexa Coralie Eve, Emmeline Alaska Sophie,
    Charlie Jay, Gideon Bruce, Henry Liam

Also searching for ways to include:
    Adeline, Avalon, Eliza, Greta, Imogen, Isla, Leora, & Winnie.
    Asher, Caleb, Edwin, Felix, Grant, Hugo, Lachlan, Ronan, Rhett, & Wyatt.

When I was little Christina and Hannah, Middle school Sara and high school was Rachel, and Susana. And in College/ the real world (because some people think we are perpetually in middle school) Christina(a different one) Amanda and Jessica. (all very generic 90's names)
    Little Princesses:
    Aurora Jocelyn, Genevieve Noelle/Evie Noelle, Juliet Sophia/Adelyn, Anna-Scarlett Louise
    Everly, Lucia, Lilia,

Little Princes:
    Hudson Christopher, Everett Miller, Julian Parker, Jace Benjamin, Lincoln Joseph,
    Caleb

Most of these haven't put me off the name, in fact the one person who really bullied me briefly at school was a Jessica but I really love the name and it didn't get spoiled by this girl - and I've known the most wonderful Jessicas since then.

Jessica - school bully
    Emily - the name of one of my closest friends who I love, but also reminds me of a former friend who was really, really unkind with put-downs and who hurt me a lot
    Kimberley - school bully but mostly just snooty/popular/leader of unkind minions
    Christine - mean work person who thankfully left that company
    Dawn - very mean work person who thankfully I left when I happily left that company!
    Last edited by lanternlight; April 9th, 2016 at 02:54 AM. Reason: glaring spelling error
    ~ Longtime name lover and enthusiast in Oz ~

Tessa Seren - Emilia Isolde - Freya Elizabeth - Elsa Ruby - Linnea Matilda -
    Darcey Leonore - Alice Ingrid - Holly Catherine

Alexander Carlton - Colin Maxwell - Nico Julian - Benedict Asher - Sebastian Finn -
    Oscar Vincent - Lachlan Emrys - Felix Patrick